Announcement Time!!

 I'm so excited everyone!

 


 Gaze upon it!


Gaze!








So.

My editor, the amazing Eva, got back to me yesterday and said that she would be done editing The Curious Case of Prince Charming within the week. (Plus a day or two buffer, so figure by Jan 29 thereabouts). 

This means that the re-release of Curious Case is tentatively set for early February! I have no idea how long it takes Amazon to approve books, so I can't give an exact date, but I intend to get it all up and ready for them as soon as I get the manuscript back and get it pasted into the template Amazon wants me to use.

The book will be available for Kindle and paperback. It'll be cheaper than what it was originally since I'm not working through a publisher.

I'm super stoked everyone! 

I have no idea how pre-orders work, but if I can get them working, I will certainly do them (probably not for terribly long though). 

Also, if you live in Prince George and you order one, let me know and I'll sign it for you, lol.

Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Euphoria

Queen of Ice Review

Book Review: Rotherweird